FILM & TV
- DECAY film score (dir. Joseph Wartnerchaney, starring Rob Zabrecky, Jackie Hoffman, and Lisa Howard)
- Feature film scores for BRIEF REUNION (dir. John Daschbach) and LAST DAYS OF LEFT EYE (VH1 Rock Docs)
- End credits for WAKING DREAMS starring Ben Shenkman.
- OUT OF MY RANGE (AND OTHER AGE-RELATED PERFORMANCE ISSUES) (Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus)
- ALEXANDER’S HOUSE (Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington DC, winner of the 2013 Washington Area Music Award for “Best Classical Recording”)
- THROUGH A GLASS, DARKLY (Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus)
- GO-GO BEACH (dir. John Simpkins, 2006 New York Musical Theatre Festival, licensed through Theatrical Rights Worldwide)
- HAVANASIS (text by U.S. inaugural poet Richard Blanco from “City of a Hundred Fires”, commissioned by Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles)
- KUSHNER TRILOGY, including “I Want More Life” (text from “Angels In America: Perestroika”, commissioned by Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus for the 2009 Tony Kushner Festival at the Guthrie Theatre)
Michael received his MFA from NYU’s Tisch Graduate Musical Theatre Writing Program in 1999. Before moving to New York, he performed for 15 years as a classical pianist in Detroit.
- THE ASTONISHING RETURN OF… THE PROTAGONISTS! with Kevin Del Aguila
- A new Christmas musical with Stephen Tomac